ImageMagick 'convert' program broken, error in cyggs-9.dll x86_64/release/ghostscript/libgs9/libgs9-9.27-1.tar.xz

Marco Atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 10:13:00 GMT 2019

Am 13.06.2019 um 12:06 schrieb Massimiliano Alvioli:
> I actually run into the same problem: convert is unable to convert eps
> files to png files,
> right after an update, like a month ago. I updated everything again a
> couple of times
> since then, but still it does not work. I am running cygwin in windows
> 10, here are my
> settings:
>
>> uname -a
> CYGWIN_NT-10.0 ventress 3.0.7(0.338/5/3) 2019-04-30 18:08 x86_64 Cygwin
>
>> /lib/csih/winProductName.exe
> Microsoft Windows 10 Professional, 64-bit (build 17763)
>
> and the output of strace on convert.exe is attached.
>
> Any help greatly appreciated, since I've been sending my eps files to
> a linux box, running
> convert there, and copying files back for quite some time ..

as workaround you can use Graphics Magick "gm convert" for
  the conversion

I will look on why ImageMagick convert is currently broken.

---