回复:Re: Running 'curl' with '-o' option failed with error "curl: (23) Failed writing body (0 != 720)"

Ma Hao mahao_boy@sina.cn
Fri Jun 21 07:40:00 GMT 2019

Thanks for pointing that out.Appreciate your quick responding.

--------------------------------

Ma HaoBR
email: mahao_boy@sina.cn
Phone: +86(0)13981759428
Location: Tianfu Software Park, Tianfu avenue, High Tech Zone, Chengdu, Sichuan Province, China

----- ԭʼÓʼþ -----
·¢¼þÈË£ºCsaba Raduly <rcsaba@gmail.com>
ÊÕ¼þÈË£ºmahao_boy@sina.cn, cygwin list <cygwin@cygwin.com>
Ö÷Ì⣺Re: Running 'curl' with '-o' option failed with error "curl: (23) Failed writing body (0 != 720)"
ÈÕÆÚ£º2019Äê06ÔÂ21ÈÕ 15µã37·Ö

Hi,
On Fri, Jun 21, 2019 at 9:28 AM Ma Hao <mahao_boy@sina.cn> wrote:

> Hi,
> I was running into the problem when I tried to download spring:
> $ curl https://codeload.github.com/spring-projects/spring-framework/zip/master -o /home/cdmahao/
You told curl to write the download to a file named /home/cdmahao/
Unfortunately, there is already a directory named /home/cdmahao/, and
curl can't write a file to a directory.
You need to give the name of a file to -o
$ curl https://codeload.github.com/spring-projects/spring-framework/zip/master
-o /home/cdmahao/master.zip
curl works differently from wget. wget invents a filename based on the
URL. curl does not do that.
Csaba
--
You can get very substantial performance improvements
by not doing the right thing. - Scott Meyers, An Effective C++11/14 Sampler