Question regarding OpenSSL 1.1.1b package configuration against OpenSSL 1.0.2r

Steven Penny svnpenn@gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 04:12:00 GMT 2019

On Tue, 4 Jun 2019 22:04:16, Vince Rice wrote:
> It's cygport, he doesn't have to know about compiling C. He has to know about
> running a one-line cygport command.

This just seems purposefully ignorant. How exactly is he suppose to modify the C
source to address the problem and recompile, if he doesnt know anything about
compiling C?

> You offered the user nothing, and berated Brian for offering help. The only
> nonsense on offer here is from you. And the only one off-putting in this
> conversation is you.

Oh really? Is that why OP agreed with me?:

> Anyway, Steven you are right compiling a package like OpenSSL is not
> straightforward even with Cygport but still feasable with reasonnable efforts
> (I guess because I'm used to have unsual setup where automatic tool does not
> work out of the box :) )

Read the thread dude and stop trolling.