Are archived lists downloadable?

Erik Soderquist ErikSoderquist@gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 14:19:00 GMT 2019

On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 4:43 AM Henning wrote:

> Is there a possibility to download compressed archives of cygwin mailing
> lists for offline searching and reading?

I vaguely recall a script to traverse the tree and download any
messages that were not already present in a local copy, but it was so
long ago I don't even recall if it was written with wget or curl
anymore.

I do not recall any way to simply download them as an already
compressed archive.

-- Erik

--
"I do not think any of us are truly sane, Caleb. Not even you. Courage
is not sanity. Being willing to die for someone else is not sanity."

-- Alexandria Terri in "Weaving the Wyvern" by Alexis Desiree Thorne