gfortran problems with equivalence statement in module

Arjen Markus arjen.markus895@gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 06:58:00 GMT 2019

out of curiosity I experimented a bit with this source code. It can be
simplified to:

module test
  integer, parameter :: rb = kind(1.0)
  real(kind=rb) :: ka(5,13,10)   , absa(65,10)
  equivalence (ka(1,1,1),absa(1,1))
end module test

If I make it a program, rather than a module, the compiler happily
produces a .o file. So it is not due to the non-one starting index in
the array kb

Regards,

Arjen