SAS Business Intelligence Contact list 2019

Abigail Harper abigail.harper@client-proinfotech.com
Mon Feb 25 18:47:00 GMT 2019

Hi,

we would like to learn your interest in acquiring our recently updated SAS
Business Intelligence Contact list which helps you to improve your business
campaign.

We have other Innovation information also like: MicroStrategy, Insight
Squared, Looker, Phocas Software, Tableau Server, QlikView, Domo, Business
Objects, IBM Cognos Analytics, Good Data, Dundas BI, Oracle BI, Sisense,
Datorama, TIBCO Spotfire, Pentaho, ZAP Business Intelligence, Birst,
InetSoft, Halo and many more.

Specialties:

SAS, BI, Data Mining, OLAP, DW, Analytics, Business Analytics, Predictive
Analytics, Statistics, Customer Intelligence, and Enterprise Risk
Management.

Data Fields: - Name, Title, Email, Company Name, and Company Details like,
Physical Address, Web Address, Revenue Size, Employee Size and industry.

Please let me know your thoughts we will provide you the more information
according to your criteria and interest. If you are not the right person to
discuss this mail then feel freely to forward this mail to the right person
in your organization.

Thanks,
Abigail Harper
Marketing Analytics.