Persistent issues around rebasing

Eliot Moss moss@cs.umass.edu
Wed Dec 18 23:09:00 GMT 2019

Ok, I've bitten the bullet and moved over to use the 64 bit world as
my primary, with 32 bit as backup.  We'll see what little bumps
I run into (things not installed yet, etc), and I can move things
over piecemeal from the old home directory to the new one.

Historically, I have used xemacs, which seems not to have been packaged
for cygwin64.  I do also use emacs, so it's probably not a big deal.

We'll see what happens with the next Windows update and such!

Regards - Eliot