[BUG] try..catch does not work if compiled with clang 8.0

Tue Dec 17 17:48:00 GMT 2019

On 2019-12-17 02:35, Pavel Fedin wrote:
> I haven't upgraded for a while and today i finally decided to do so. After
> rebuilding by project with clang++ 8.0 i found out that try...catch construct
> doesn't work. The program just gets silently aborted.
> Switched back to old clang++ 5.0 and it works.
> Also an old bug which i reported some (a while) time ago persists: uncaught
> throw does not print anything.
> OS is Windows 10 x86/64.
It is unlikely that try/catch does not work in the general case for clang++8,
and your post has insufficient information to reproduce the problem.
Please post a simple test case with the minimal source code required to
demonstrate the error on clang++8, and check that it does not also occur with
clang++5.