non-persistent storage?

Jürgen Wagner juergen@wagner.is
Thu Dec 12 23:04:00 GMT 2019

I can see two options:
1. You create a RAM disk and the contents will obviously be gone when
the system reboots or crashes.
2. You encrypt the data with a ephemeral key that will be lost on reboot
(e.g., kept in shared memory). When the system comes up and finds itself
unable to read the data, it will erase it.

That doesn't really have much to do with Cygwin or Windows - you can do
that on any system.