[gcc libm][coshl, acoshl, cacoshf, cacosh wrong results]

Thu Dec 5 19:44:00 GMT 2019

Hi Daniel,

On Dec  5 19:24, Daniel Kochmański wrote:
> Hey,
>
> while testing ECL on Cygwin I've encountered a few issues with how the
> functions coshl and acoshl treat infinities (long double
> functions). Results are invalid and that does not happen on Linux.

Most of the long double functions, including the ones you outline below,
are taken from the mingw-w64 project.  Personally I have next to zero
knowledge about this math stuff, other than how to build the files.

If you think they are broken, can you please communicate this to the
upstream mingw-w64 project?  Patches welcome, there just as much as
here.

Thanks,
Corinna

--