Materials Research International - Call for Papers for inaugural Issue

Materials Sciences Journal taphjournals@boojourn.info
Sat Aug 31 09:35:00 GMT 2019

Materials Research International

Subject : Call for Manuscripts - Materials Research International

About : Materials Research International

The Materials Research International is an international, chargeless, peer-reviewed,
subscription based journal that aims to publish the latest research in the
field of materials science.Topics include but not limited to Applications such as electronics, optics, photonics, opto-electronics, magnetics, sensors, catalysts, coatings, adhesives, Computations/Simulations such as theoretical physics and chemistry of materials, molecular dynamics simulations,
Structural properties such as crystal growth and structure analysis, structure-defect analysis, ceramics, refractories, Chemical properties such as ion exchange, molecular separation, functionalization, catalytic action, sensor action, Inorganic materials such as ceramics, layered materials, microporous and mesoporous solids, zeolites, silicates, Nanomaterials such as nanotubes, nanoparticles, nanowires, quantum dots, nanocrystals, nanomedicine, Biomaterials such as biopolymers, biofilms, bioimplants bioMEMS, biosensors, cells, tissues and organs, regenerative medicine, Organic materials such as organometallic precursors for thin films/ceramics, novel molecular solids and synthetic polymers, Electrical properties(metals, alloys, semiconductors, superconductors, ionic conductors, electroceramics, dielectrics).

The journal publishes Original Research Articles, Review Articles, Symposia
or Topical Collections, Spotlights in the field of materials science.

Details regarding journal such as Guidelines for Authors, Key features of journal, Ethics and Malpractice Statement, Publication Process, Aims & Scope,
Publishing Policies, Research Integrity, Periodicity, Manuscript Submission Procedure can be found at journal's home page.

Key Features of Materials Research International

- Electronic submission, no postal charges
- DOI will assign to all published articles
- Chargeless E-reprints
- Assures 15 days peer-review process and 15 days for publication after acceptance
- International peer-reviewed journal
- Available in Print and Online versions
- Double-blind peer-reviewed
- Publishes original, of high-quality manuscripts
- Chargeless publication

Editorial Board

- Mukul Chandra Paul(INDIA)
- Fang Deng(P. R. China)
- Xiuwen Cheng(P. R. China)
- Kityk I. V(Poland)
- Lik Hong Wee(Belgium)
- Pablo Lopez-Crespo(Spain)
- Miryala Muralidhar(JAPAN)
- Marie-Paule Pileni(France)
- Clement L. Higginbotham(IRELAND)                    >>Visit Editorial Board Page

The Process of Publishing

Publication process at TAPH is carried out in an absolutely ethical manner.
We abide by the rules laid down by COPE. We have a systematic approach of functioning.
We have a set of rules that we follow to accept the proposals and convert them
into publications. All the proposals received by us undergo a rigorous assessment
process, where the experts refine the content prior to publication. Also, our
experts take proper care to avoid any sort of plagiarism in the content that
we publish. Once, the experts refine the content, only then the proposals go
for getting published. Also, we correspond to the authors to keep them updated
regarding the status of their proposal. Once, the proposal gets converted to
a publication, we lay it open for the readers in the printed as well as online
format.

Our Author-Centric Approach

At TAPH, we follow an author-centric approach of functioning. We work hand-in-hand
with our authors to provide the best quality and standards and to make the
publication process simpler. Supporting our authors in publishing their works
is one of the major factors in our priority list. We focus on providing efficient
material to our authors and readers. We provide a global platform for the publications
by making them easily available online.

Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement

The American Publishing House (TAPH) ensures high standards and quality by
following strict ethical policies and by meticulous peer review. TAPH follows
the COPE Flowcharts, according to the Code of Conduct of the Committee on Publication
Ethics (COPE), for resolving the suspected malpractice cases. Malpractices
include practicing plagiarism, data usage frauds, or bogus claims of authorship.
TAPH, henceforth, expects its editors, reviewers, and authors to follow the
best guidelines on ethical practices.
Read More>>

We sincerely hope you will accept our invitation and will publish your valuable
research work.

If you have any questions regarding journal or how to submit manuscripts ,
please contact us .

Regards

Akash Chotavia
Manuscript Management Dept.
The American Publishing House
Publisher's Website

If you no longer wish to receive messages of this nature from us in the future,
please Unsubscribe