CMTS Attendees list of - 2019

Elena Johnson elena.johnson@authenticproleads.com
Thu Aug 22 13:10:00 GMT 2019

Hi,

I am following up to check if your Company  is interested in acquiring

Attendees List of  " CMTS - CANADIAN MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY SHOW - 2019 "

We have discounted prices this month.

Expo Details:

Location                      : Toronto

Date                             : Sep 30 - Oct 03

Expo Name               : CMTS

Data fields Included: Company Name, Job Title, Contact Name, Fax number,

Physical address, Industry, Company size, Email, Tel Number, Website/URL

Etc.

Please let me know your thoughts and I shall get back to you with the

pricing.

Awaiting your reply

Regards,

Elena Johnson

Business Coordinator

Note: you were specifically sent this email based upon your company profile,
if you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as "No
Requirements".