APEX 2019 Audience Profile Database

Nancy Merriman nancy.merriman@accurateleadshub.com
Wed Aug 21 18:58:00 GMT 2019

Hi,

Would you be interested in Airline Passenger Experience Association 2019
Audience Profile Database? and there will be a cost associated.

Audience Profile: Airlines Industry Professionals, Content providers, OEMs,
Industry Suppliers, Systems Manufacturers, Hospitality and many more...

Data Contains: Contact Name, Title, Company Name, Size, Physical Address,
Opt-In Email address, Phone & Fax numbers and etc.

If you're interested, Please let me know I will assist you with counts and
pricing details?

Awaiting Response,

Nancy Merriman

Marketing Coordinator