compiler-rt-5.0.1-1.tar.xz contains llvm-objdump.exe.stackdump

Ken kstmp001@comcast.net
Tue Aug 13 01:44:00 GMT 2019

On 8/11/2019 10:55 PM, Brian Inglis wrote:
> On 2019-08-11 13:08, Ken wrote:
>
> Delete /llvm-objdump.exe.stackdump from the root directory, and the first line
> from the manifest /etc/setup/compiler-rt.lst.gz, so you're good again:
>
> $ zcat /etc/setup/compiler-rt.lst.gz
> llvm-objdump.exe.stackdump
> usr/
> usr/lib/
> usr/lib/clang/
> usr/lib/clang/5.0.1/
> usr/lib/clang/5.0.1/lib/
> usr/lib/clang/5.0.1/lib/windows/
> usr/lib/clang/5.0.1/lib/windows/libclang_rt.builtins-x86_64.a
> usr/share/
> usr/share/doc/
> usr/share/doc/compiler-rt/
> usr/share/doc/compiler-rt/README.txt

Yes, that work-around would resolve the 'Incomplete' status, but it is
not very convenient for multiple installations.
I was more hoping that the maintainer would note it on their "To Do"
list for the next package update. :D
Thanks for this specific work-around though!