getpriority() and top display for priority is inconsistent

Wed Aug 7 08:08:00 GMT 2019

On Aug  7 00:45, Lavrentiev, Anton (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [C] via cygwin wrote:
> > You seem to have worked it out already so please send a patch in
> > git format-patch foramt to the cygwin-patches mailing list.
>
> I tried :-/
>
> <cygwin-patches@cygwin.com>:
> Sorry, only subscribers may post. (#5.7.2)

There are no subscribtion restrictions, you can simply subscribe.

> I do not use git to pull Cygwin sources.  The last snapshot (that
> corresponds to the last-known-stable release I'm allowed to use) is a
> little old, but here goes the diff patch:

This is much better with git, because of the commit message and
the fact that the diff is in the right format (-up).  You can send
the git format-patch output to this list if you don't want to
subscribe to the (very low traffic) cygwin-patches ML.  Please give
it a try.

Thanks,
Corinna

--