DJGPP cross compiler crashes.

Carlo B. carlo.bramini@gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 23:41:00 GMT 2019

Hello,
well, I tried both versions of CYGWIN, 32 bit and 64 bit, even on different PCs.
I also tried to install different versions, 5.4.0 and 5.3.0 of djgpp-gcc.
I used Windows 7 64bit Home Premium and Windows 7 64 bit Professional.
Always the same result.
I have no idea how you can run it without errors, please note that
i586-pc-msdosdjgpp-gcc works fine until it does not link.

Sincerely.