Jeffrey Walton noloader@gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 01:12:00 GMT 2018

On Thu, Sep 27, 2018 at 9:00 PM, Joshua Sokolowski
<Joshua.Sokolowski@outlook.de> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> i don‘t know if you wanted to report me this but if yes please tell me how to fix it i tried 3 houres… I am tired now ist 3 AM in Germany now….
>
> process_begin: CreateProcess(NULL, touch C:/Users/Joshua/Desktop/Grafikrechner/projects/imageviewer-master/src/versionProvider.cpp, ...) failed.
>       0 [main] [ 11288 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer.  Please report this problem to ...

https://cygwin.com/faq/faq.html#faq.using.fixing-find_fast_cwd-warnings

You should probably report the bug to the originating project so they
can fix it once and for all. It is more economical to fix it in one
place (at the project) than multiple places (each developer).

Jeff