Attendees List of IAAPA 2018

Cynthis Jones cynthia.jones@webdigitalinfosol.com
Tue Oct 23 12:24:00 GMT 2018

Hi,

I am following up to check if you're company is interested in acquiring  Attendees List of "International Association of Amusement Parks"?

We have discounted Prices this month.

Expo Details:

Date                               : NOV 13 - NOV 16
Location                             : Orlando, FL, USA

Expo Name                  : IAAPA - International Association of Amusement Parks 2018

Data Fields includes: Contact Name, Job Title, Company/Business Name, Email, Tel Number, Website /URL etc.

Please let me know you're thoughts and I shall get back to you with the Pricing.

Awaiting your reply

Regards,

Cynthia Jones

Business Coordinator