Need developers!!

Anna Anna@wdnetlabs.com
Tue Oct 9 05:27:00 GMT 2018

Hello,

Hope you are having a great day.

Would you be interested in building an app for your business? We are a
professional Mobile Application Development company.

We have a 100+ team of iOS and Android Developers and developed 250+ Native
Mobile apps till now.

All our mobile app developers have strong expertise working with iPhone,
iPad, Android, Blackberry, Windows and cross-platform mobile applications.

Working Methodology:

.             Certified iOS & Android developers

.             Strict NDA Terms

.             Flexible Hiring Models

.             24*7 Technical Supports

.             Communication will be made through email, IMs, calls.

.             Backup developer for when of unavailability

Please let me know a good time to call you and discuss more about working
together.

Thanks & Regards,

Anna Miranda

Business Development Manager

 <mailto:Anna@wdnetlabs.com> Anna@wdnetlabs.com

Note: - If you are not interested then you can reply with a simple \"NO\",We
will never contact you again.