MinTTY requires gdiplus.dll ?

Houder houder@xs4all.nl
Thu Nov 29 22:25:00 GMT 2018

On 2018-11-29 20:53, Michael Wild wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Nov 2018, 19:14 Houder <houder@xs4all.nl> wrote:
[snip]

>> Apparently MinTTY requires this DLL.
>>
>> Q: Should my system (Windows 7) have this DLL? (Is it present
>>     on your system?)
[snip]

> Hi
>
> GDI+ is a graphics and font rendering engine that has been part of
> Windows
> since XP. No surprise there.
>
> Michael

Michael,

Let us start at the beginning ...

What is the location of the gdiplus.dll on your system?

Do you have Windows 7?

I cannot find gdiplus.dll on my system. Yes, I do not know what it is
used
for ... but that is irrelevant.
(if Thomas Wolff thinks I should have it, that is fine with me :-)

I invoked: sfc /scannow from a "Dos box", and it basically reported "All
is
fine!".

So if gdiplus.dll is supposed to be present on Windows 7, it is, from
_my_
point of view, an useless tool.

That why I asked: is it present on your system ?????

Regards,

Henri