cygwin not showing afp files since update

Marco Atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Fri May 4 05:39:00 GMT 2018

On 5/3/2018 11:34 PM, Kaz Kylheku wrote:
> On 2018-05-03 12:30, Marco Atzeri wrote:
>> On 5/3/2018 8:15 PM, Franz Joseph Bowman wrote:

>>> Please email me if you have any help at franz D-O-T j D-O-T bowman A-T
>>> rrd D-O-T com
>>
>> Franz,
>> We expect people that post on this mailing list are also reading it.
>
> That's a very rude/silly expectation: that to discuss something,
> you have to subscribe to receive discussions about topics you
> don't care about. (Topics which are being archived in quasi-real-time,
> so you can read them anyway!)

Franz,
you are wrong, this is a mailing list, not a help desk.
The default reply on any mailing list is to the list only.

Nothing until your 3rd mail gave me any reason to assume
you were not on the mailing list.

Regards
Marco