EMR or EHR Executives List

Katie Sadowske katie.sadowske@accudbpro.com
Sat Mar 31 18:16:00 GMT 2018

Hi,

A quick follow up to know if you would be interested in EMR or EHR list for your marketing campaign?

List Contains: Name, Company's Name, Phone Number, Fax Number, Job Title, Email address, Complete Mailing Address, SIC code, Company revenue, size, Web address etc.

Please help me understand more about your requirements once you confirm I will send you the counts/ cost and more information.

*        Technology...?

*         Job Titles...?

*         Industry.....?

*         Geography....?

*         Special Instructions (If any)...?

Let me know your thoughts or pass on the message to the right person in your company.

Thanks & regards,
Katie Sadowske
Marketing Analyst

If you don't want to receive any message from us then please type "OPT OUT" in the Subject Line.