texlive-collection-basic requires Perl to be removed

Jordan Geoghegan jgeoghegan60@gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 00:01:00 GMT 2018

Yes, of course, I didn't realize the installer environment was the only
thing you evaluated.

bsd.rd install kernel is not meant for troubleshooting/testing or
administrative use. It _is_not_ a "live cd" or live environment meant
for doing anything other than installing the system.

Thanks for bants, this has been fun.

Cheers,

Jordan Geoghegan