Error in Generating XWin

Marco Atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 15:34:00 GMT 2018

On 24/03/2018 06:51, Roshan Jha wrote:
> Respected Sir,
>
> I am facing problem in starting XWin using (Startx). It shows some fatal
> error such as not connecting to X-server, or resource not available, or
> connection refused.

Dear Roshan,
you are a bit vague.
You need to be more precise on what you are doing and
the exact error messages.

In cygwin the proper way to start X server is to use startxwin.

> Along with it, "1 [main] bash 1744 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute
> FAST_CWD pointer." Also there on Cygwin command prompt.
>
> Please resolve this issue also suggest me how to fix these issues.
>
> Roshan Jha

The warning seems to indicate that you are using an old version

Please follow guidelines
and provide as attachment the cygcheck.out

Regards
Marco