Add emacs build with LUCID X toolkit ?

Alejandro Benitez BenitezAlejandroeepo@outlook.com
Wed Mar 7 17:41:00 GMT 2018

> vfork issues almost always indicate a need to do a full rebase.

Thank you. I really should have clarified that, I did try several rebaseall approaches to no avail. It seems this emacs build is a bit dated (March 2017) and might be linking to some dll files rebaseall is not honoring. I will post this or a related question in a new thread as soon as I can perform further tests. I just didn't want to wait to do the emacs build with lucid x toolkit suggestion.