Cygwin X11 Server slow performance

Marco Atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 20:24:00 GMT 2018

On 6/5/2018 6:19 PM, Paul Sheer wrote:
> 20 years ago Linux cult members were using the same
> "blame-the-user"-type arguments.
>
> Nothing has changed.

Please refrain from rants.
You paid us nothing and we support you on our free time

> I don't need to do ANY analysis or tests to see that the Cygwin and
> Mingw X Servers have abhorrent latency problems: you press a key and
> you wait 0.25 seconds for the page to render.  That's like the speed
> of a page render over 9600 baud terminal.  X Servers were NEVER this
> slow even in the 1990s.

We told you we don't have such problem on our machines.
So something is peculiar on your own

Please follow
https://cygwin.com/problems.html

and provide the cygcheck.out

Please also check if you have any programs reported on
https://cygwin.com/faq/faq.html#faq.using.bloda
or anything similar installed on your own computer

Regards
Marco