needed : building instruction of newlib under window 10 cygwin32 or cygwin64ls

Shen, Chang (MSFC-EV43) chang.shen-1@nasa.gov
Sat Jul 28 20:44:00 GMT 2018

Hi Mark:

Great!

It works now.  Only after I did below to filter out anything from windows path.  I guess something was used other than cygwin's tools.

export path=/usr/local/bin:/bin:/usr/bin:

In your replay, you did not run make in cygwin.  Instead going to newlib to run make.  Is this because we already has cygwin?
I went up one level to in src folder and run make.  It builds.  But this step is not needed, right?

Thanks
Chang