Win32::GUI Installation

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Sat Jul 14 17:07:00 GMT 2018

Badoobj Badoobj writes:
> I am trying to install Win32-GUI 1.06. The version I downloaded does not
> have an executable.

The current version of this package for Cygwin is 1.14 and 1.06 is so
old that it should be no longer available on anyof the mirrors.

> I just want to verify if it does not require an
> executable to be ran.

It's a Perl module, so it will require some Perl script to be run by
Perl if you want to use it.

> I am new to using the application. Please assist.

Again it's not an application.   I have no idea what you're trying to
achieve, so further assistance can not be given.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER: