ls Segementation Fault

Fuchs, Thorsten Thorsten.Fuchs@brose.com
Tue Feb 13 14:29:00 GMT 2018

Hi,

I am experiencing a high amount of exception messages and finally a Segmentation Fault when invoking strace ls. Please refer to the attached ls.strace. Without strace the ls is working. The same behavior could be seen for sed but not for cpp. However, the build processes automated with Cygwin needs the double time compared to an old RedHat Cygwin version. The strace ls is also not showing any exceptions in the old RedHat Cygwin version.
I already did a ash -> rebaseall to avoid problems with addresses.
The cygcheck.out and ls.trace are generated for Windows 10. But it is also reproducible on Windows 7.

Best Regards

Thorsten Fuchs