latest lighttpd (1.4.45) not working on Windows 10 Home Edition

Alejandro Benitez BenitezAlejandroeepo@outlook.com
Sat Dec 8 00:29:00 GMT 2018

> Please don't top-post on this list.
Yikes. I intended not to top-post, but it seems that replying from a
forwarded copy (I forward Outlook.com email to another email provider)
is no good. I've reconfigured my email client hoping I fixed it.
> Your build is not identical with it.
I remember choosing that word; I should have gone with "similar".

> If your goal is to provide useful information for the lighttpd
> maintainer, you should use the same configure options that he used.
I wanted to somehow ameliorate my first post with the bits I could
recently gather because I considered them sort of good news, but I'll
try to reproduce lighttpd package ASAP and report back.

Alejandro