Package "task" not up to date (last update Feb. 2016)

Marco Atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 10:18:00 GMT 2018

Am 08.08.2018 um 12:00 schrieb haddingjaskati@mailbox.org:
> Hello People of Cygwin,
>
> the package "task" ("A command line todo manager") is on version 2.4.4.
> The current version is 2.5.1, released on 24. Feb 2016.
>
> It's a tool I use every day and that was nicely improved in the minor revision 5.
> I was unable to locate the name of the package maintainer.
>
> Maybe one kind soul can update the package to current, 2.5.1?
> Website           https://taskwarrior.org/
> SourceCode        https://taskwarrior.org/download/task-2.5.1.tar.gz
> GitHub            https://github.com/GothenburgBitFactory/taskwarrior/
> GitHub Release    https://github.com/GothenburgBitFactory/taskwarrior/releases/tag/v2.5.1

> Have a nice day

This is the right place.
cygwin-apps is for internal discussion between maintainers

The maintainer is:
  $ curl -s http://www.cygwin.com/cygwin-pkg-maint | grep "^task"
task                                         Federico Hernandez

If Federico is still around he should reply on this list.

Regards
Marco

---