failure notice

David Stacey drstacey@tiscali.co.uk
Sat Apr 14 07:27:00 GMT 2018

On 14/04/18 06:00, R0b0t1 wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 10:51 PM, Brian Inglis
> <Brian.Inglis[AT]systematicsw.ab.ca>  wrote:

>>> Any ideas how to get this through? It is a three page PDF extracted from the
>>> AMD manual. It has the necessary information for the CPUID updates.
>> Just include the link to Appendix D section 2 from the ToC:
>> https://support.amd.com/TechDocs/24594.pdf#G14.931059
>>
> He may be concerned about the longterm availability of the referenced passages.

By forwarding your failure notice, you've already sent it to the list in
base64 text format, which is enough for anyone to recover the document
:-) This list accepts bz2 attachments, so if you want to do this in the
future then just compress it. For the archives, the attached *should* be
your PDF recovered from base64 and then compressed.

Dave.