setup graphical chooser : how to list orphaned packages ?

Jérôme Bouat jerome.bouat@laposte.net
Fri Oct 13 19:26:00 GMT 2017

Hello.

I launched setup with the --delete-orphans option. Next the graphical chooser still show a package into the "obsolete" category after I unselected the "hide obsolete" check-box. This package was not marked for removal.

Therefore it seems that "--delete-orphans" option doesn't handle the same packages than the "obsolete" category.

Are "orphans" and "obsolete" 2 different things ?