Composer segfault on multiple configurations

Sky Diver skydivergm@gmail.com
Thu May 18 14:32:00 GMT 2017

On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 3:34 PM, Andrey Repin wrote:
> Please don't top-post, and don't quote raw email addresses.
Fair enough.

On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 3:59 PM, Richard H Lee wrote:
> On 18/05/2017 13:34, Andrey Repin wrote:
>>
>> Try turning pcre.jit off, it was known to be a problem in the past.
>

> This is already turned off in the cygport patches.

I'm not sure if Richard is referring to a released version or a
manually compiled one, but prior to posting my issue I already went
over earlier discussions regarding pcre.jit.
This is the configuration in my php.ini:
    pcre.jit=0

I assume this means it's off.