CygWin Relink Issue ERP oracle

Doug Henderson djndnbvg@gmail.com
Thu May 11 06:56:00 GMT 2017

On 10 May 2017 at 15:47, Brian Inglis wrote:

> On 2017-05-10 12:50, Anil Rawat wrote:
> > We are installing Oracle ERP R12.2.6 on Windows 2012R2.
> > 1) Cygwin2.8 is installed and Path is set to C:\mks bin
> > 2) Installation 12.2.0 complete successfully
> > 3) Before Upgrading to R12.2.6 , AD Delta 9 patch is required.
> > Before Applying Adrelink.sh complete with status 0 for "ad all" but
> > once AD delta9 patch is applied , adrelink fail with below error.
>

> Doesn't look anything like Cygwin builds - maybe Mingw/Msys or VS
> command line compilers and MS linker?

You need an Oracle support id just to read the (several) manuals you
need to perform this install. Get your moneys worth out of all the
support and maintenance you pay to Oracle and get Oracle support to do
the install, or at least walk you through it step by step.

If you must do it yourself, start with this google search:

https://www.google.ca/search?q=Oracle+ERP+R12.2.6+on+Windows+2012R2

and continue to the first link that shows up, probably this one:

https://community.oracle.com/thread/4010301

HTH,
Doug

--
Doug Henderson, Calgary, Alberta, Canada - from gmail.com