Overlay repo on github

Ivan Gagis igagis@gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 17:57:00 GMT 2017

Hi,

I'm trying to setup a cygwin overlay repo right on github, here:

https://github.com/igagis/cygwin-repo

But when I pass the repo URL to setup utility as follows:

http://github.com/igagis/cygwin-repo/raw/master/

it does not work. Setup utility tries to download setup.xz and just
stalls with 0% progress bar, and the only option is to Cancel the setup.

So, the question is what is wrong? Could there be some redirections
happening on github which the setup program does not support?

It looks like when using this 'raw content' URLs to github it works as
usual file tree, shouldn't it work?

Br,

Ivan