cygwinports.org: determine what in your install is now EOL

Shaddy Baddah lithium-cygwin@shaddybaddah.name
Tue Mar 28 05:51:00 GMT 2017

Hi Yaakov,

I received the notification that cygwinports.org was closing
immediately. This email is not complain about that. I want to thank
you for running it so long with such quality over the years.

I was hoping you could give some advise however. Is there a quick way
to find which packages are installed, which are now no longer being
maintained. ie. no longer available, because cygwinports.org is gone,
and they never found their way into the accepted Cygwin packages.

--
Thanks in advance,
Shaddy