mksetupini could not find pkg_resources

Ivan Gagis igagis@gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 20:30:00 GMT 2017

Hi,

thanks for updating the 'calm', not it seems like it goes to python3.6
directory:

C:\cygwin64\bin\bash -e -l -c "ls /usr/lib/python3.4/site-packages/"

README
C:\cygwin64\bin\bash -e -l -c "ls /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/"
__pycache__
appdirs.py
appdirs-1.4.3.dist-info
calm
calm-20170327-py3.6.egg-info
easy_install.py
packaging
packaging-16.8.dist-info
pkg_resources
pyparsing.py
pyparsing-2.1.10.dist-info
setuptools
setuptools-34.3.2.dist-info
six.py
six-1.10.0.dist-info

But still 'mksetupini' fails with same error:

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/bin/mksetupini", line 6, in <module>
from pkg_resources import load_entry_point
ImportError: No module named 'pkg_resources'

Does anybody have other ideas of what could be wrong?
What can I try to analyze the problem?

Br,
Ivan