[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mintty 2.7.5
Sat Mar 11 20:35:00 GMT 2017
I have uploaded mintty 2.7.5.
Font handling / Text rendering
* Changing default FontRender=uniscribe.
* Several special character rendering improvements.
* Fixed Wraparound and Backspace compliance with xterm and terminfo.
* Changed Reverse Wraparound default to false (change with option
Search (in scrollback buffer)
* Matching is now case-insensitive and supports non-BMP characters.
* Quick skip to previous/next prompt (Shift+cursor-left/right) if
marked with scroll markers.
* Drag-and-drop pasting applies configurable pattern, specific for
* User-defined filtering/pasting functions.
Menu and hotkey functions
* Extended context menu (Ctrl+right-click) with additional functions.
* Logging can be toggled (from extended context menu).
* Optional character information display.
* Hotkeys to change transparency (Ctrl+Shift+T+cursor-keys), cursor,
* Checking availability of mintty version update in Options dialog.
For the full change log see https://github.com/mintty/mintty/releases
The homepage is at http://mintty.github.io/
It also links to the issue tracker.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
More information about the Cygwin