configure fails on checking ino_t

Lloyd Wood via cygwin cygwin@cygwin.com
Sun Jun 11 00:22:00 GMT 2017

Ken,

you're right; I'm so used to seeing those modules listed that
I forgot that how they get there recently changed.
(Well, recently in Geomview terms...)

Separate modules from base Geomview now, xforms is no longer a dependency, which is good.
So, the base Geomview is good to go into Cygwin without them, I think.

thanks

L.