[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: libreadline7-7.0.1-1, libreadline-devel-7.0.1-1, bash-4.4.5-1

Doug Henderson djndnbvg@gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 04:09:00 GMT 2017

On 17 January 2017 at 20:55, Steven Penny  wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Jan 2017 20:08:17, Eric Blake wrote:
>> [again, your email client likes to break threading, so I nearly missed
>> this one]
>
> Sorry about that, I wrote my own client so that I could reply without
> subscribing:

I find it despicable that you want us to participating in solving a
problem you encountered, but seem unwilling to subscribe so you can
participate in solving problems that the rest of us encounter.

I feel that you are using false pretenses to use our time to think
about your problem and offer solutions, if we can, without
reciprocating.

Shame on you.

Doug