ushort definition

Marco Atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 19:47:00 GMT 2017

On 09/01/2017 19:01, Hans-Bernhard Bröker wrote:
> Am 09.01.2017 um 18:48 schrieb Marco Atzeri:
>> On 09/01/2017 17:59, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>
>>> Some
>>>
>>>   #define ushort unsigned short
>>>
>>> perhaps?
>
>> I expect should appear on g++ -C -E output,
>
> That expectation would only be justified if you added the option `-dD'
> to your command.
>
> `-C' only preserves comments, but not the #define in the source.

Thanks Hans,
I was missing that.

the "#define ushort unsigned short" is in the
/usr/include/jasper/jas_config.h

It seems jasper configuration had not defined __MISC_VISIBLE,
while gdal does.

I do not see an easy way to overcome the problem except
disabling the jasper interface or rebuild jasper with defined
__MISC_VISIBLE.

Regards
Marco