Console buffer width always 1 column less than setting

Steven Penny svnpenn@gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 19:19:00 GMT 2017

On Tue, 7 Feb 2017 13:44:07, Lee Dilkie wrote:
> You may well have understood what he meant, but those of us who have only been
> speaking the language for 55 years, myself, didn't. I was quite confused by
> what he meant and it took me a few minutes to figure it out. Normally I
> wouldn't have bothered but I was really curious as to what prompted his
> vitriolic (in my opinion) response.

Lee, thanks for you now 3 off topic replies. However, instead of hurling insults
at me:

> The guy was just trying to help you with your issue, and you come across as=
>  a dork.

Maybe you ought to take a minute and realize that you are wrong:

> Please do not feed the spammers by including raw email addresses in the body
> of your message.

http://cygwin.com/lists.html#notes

Instead of digging in deeper. My request was simple, and backed my the list
rules. Perhaps a better use of your time would be to fix your own client, which
doesn’t even wrap lines properly:

Good day.