Console buffer width always 1 column less than setting

cyg Simple cygsimple@gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 14:14:00 GMT 2017

On 2/7/2017 6:38 AM, David Balažic wrote:
> On 6 February 2017 at 18:54, Marco Atzeri wrote:
>>
>> the problem is that  email address in clear will be reported on the
>> web archive and  will be easy accessible to spam bot looking
>> for email address.
>>
>> It is specifically mentioned on:
>> https://cygwin.com/lists.html
>
> That would be even better if it listed ways to to that (configuring MUAs).
> For example I use gmail and googled for "configure gmail to not quote
> email address (in replies)" but got nothing useful.

You then need to remember to do it manually.  I have a gmail account but
use Thunderbird to respond to this list and other lists which does the
job of eliding the email address.

--
cyg Simple