[ANNOUNCEMENT] python-sphinx 1.6.5-1

Yaakov Selkowitz yselkowitz@cygwin.com
Fri Dec 1 16:50:00 GMT 2017

On 2017-12-01 08:05, Frank Fesevur wrote:
> $ make html
> Makefile:12: *** The 'sphinx-build' command was not found. Make sure
> you have Sphinx installed, then set the SPHINXBUILD environment
> variable to point to the full path of the 'sphinx-build' executable.
> Alternatively you can add the directory with the executable to your
> PATH. If you don't have Sphinx installed, grab it from
> http://sphinx-doc.org/.  Stop.
>
> I tried to reinstall the python2-sphinx package from setup.exe but
> without any success.
>
> Indeed, in /bin there is no sphinx-build or sphinx-quickstart.

Like our other current Python packages, the binaries are now in the
python3 package:

$ cygcheck -p sphinx-build
Found 2 matches for sphinx-build
python-sphinx-1.2.3-1 - python-sphinx: Python documentation generator
(installed binaries and support files)
python3-sphinx-1.6.5-1 - python3-sphinx: Python documentation generator

--
Yaakov