windows 10 native ubuntu hijacked sshd and starts DOS shell

reik red reikred@gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 08:05:00 GMT 2016

I updated my windows 10 laptop to the new "anniversary edition", which includes a "native" Ubuntu linux environment,
which includes a bash shell and other packages.

When I later tried to ssh into win10, I discovered that I no longer get a login to cygwin, but rather to Ubuntu (and
with a new known_hosts fingerprint, as could be expected). Moreover, the login shell is not even bash but some sort of
DOS shell.

My question is: Has anyone figured out how to steal sshd back to Cygwin, or, alternatively, to redirect the Ubuntu sshd
to start a Cygwin shell? Because Win10/ubuntu is very new, there seems to be not much information out there.