libbost_python1.58 and python-matplotlib not found (required by python-tagpy and python-ipython)

Jack ostroffjh@users.sourceforge.net
Thu Oct 6 18:22:00 GMT 2016

On 2016.10.06 13:37, David Stacey wrote:
> On 05/10/16 22:31, Jack wrote:
>> Running setup-x86.exe on my Windows 7 box, with NO packages listed
>> as pending, hitting next gives me:
>>
>> libboost_python1.58     (not found)
>>                         Required by: python-tagpy
>>
>> python-matplotlib       (not found)
>>                         Required by: python-ipython
>
> Both python-tagpy and python-ipython are from Cygwin Ports, so
> strictly speaking they are off-topic for this list. You should ask at
> the Cygwin Ports mailing list [1]. However, Yaakov reads this list as
> well, so he may be able to help. It looks as though both packages
> need rebuilding.
Thanks.  Oof.... I should have known that.  I'm also subscribed to the
Cygwin Ports list, but I'll wait a bit before reposting there.

> Dave.
>
> [1] -
> https://sourceforge.net/p/cygwin-ports/mailman/cygwin-ports-general/
Jack