php 7 upgrade -- segmentation fault

59yfvs+f4bkzvgzw@guerrillamail.com 59yfvs+f4bkzvgzw@guerrillamail.com
Tue Nov 29 20:14:00 GMT 2016

I can revert to php5 (insecure) and the problem is gone.  I just performed a full rebase which did nothing for this problem. Are you saying that on a Windows 7 64 bit Home system with 32 bit cygwin you are not having any issues?

I found a solution that is not really satisfying.  If I go into Windows System Advanced Settings - Data Execution Prevention tab, and I explicitly add php.exe to the list of DEP exceptions, I no longer have errors with preg_match().

However, and I will point this out again for the 3rd time, I did not have to create a DEP exception for cygwin's php.exe when it was php5.x ...

----
Sent using Guerrillamail.com
Block or report abuse: https://www.guerrillamail.com/abuse/?a=QlhzEgQOY7cMjxm9%2FjAcfRk%3D