[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mintty 2.7.0
Sat Nov 12 16:13:00 GMT 2016
I have uploaded mintty 2.7.0.
Highlights in this release:
* Compose key
* User interface localization support
Full change log:
* Check for misplaced underline by looking for underline only in
descender section to decide whether to draw it ourselves (#604).
* New option UnderlineColour to set colour for all lining modes and
enforce manual underlining (~#604).
* Compose key.
* Workaround to enable Shift+space in modifyOtherKeys mode.
* Avoiding multiple device attribute reports (#606).
* Dynamic switching escape sequences for wide Indic and Extra
* User interface localization (#537, #1).
* New option value -Rm to report system's monitor configuration (/#599).
* New option --wsl to enable WSL feature adaptations (mintty/wsltty/#8).
* Manual: fixed description of copy/paste shortcuts and refer to
option CtrlExchangeShift (#602, #524).
* Case-insensitive lookup for X11 color names (#600).
* Dropped experimental options WideIndic and WideExtra in favour of
dynamic switching escape sequences (/#553).
* Detection and graceful handling of corrupt font installation.
The homepage is at http://mintty.github.io/
It also links to the issue tracker.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
More information about the Cygwin