xpdf relocation error

Ken Brown kbrown@cornell.edu
Sat May 28 22:01:00 GMT 2016

On 5/28/2016 6:04 AM, Jaakov Jaakov wrote:
> I selected xpdf only, and put everything else into "keep", but after my
> choice setup also strongly suggested perl-Lingua-Translit as "required
> by biber", though both biber and perl-Lingua-Translit were explicitly
> set to "keep". This is counterintutitive.

Here's the explanation: perl-Lingua-Translit is not yet in the Cygwin
distribution; so you don't currently have it installed, and setting it
to "keep" has no effect.  It will be a requirement of the next version
of biber, which is what is in my repository.  You can safely ignore
setup's suggestion that you install perl-Lingua-Translit.

Ken